BPO - WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Business process outsourcing (BPO) is the contracting of non-primary business activities and functions to a third-party provider.
Providers of BPO solutions help companies and brands to grow their business in existing markets or to enter new ones. While traditional outsourcing almost exclusively focuses on cost reduction, BPO providers place more emphasis on strategic activities that add value, focusing in particular on business growth and customer oriented processes such as marketing, sales or customer services and support.
As a result, companies are turning to business process outsourcing providers not only to reduce their cost base, but also to boost their revenues, lower fixed costs and reduce complexity. BPO providers support companies at different links in the value chain; since these services focus heavily on interaction with customers, they need in-depth knowledge of the local market, the skills to identify market opportunities and sufficient local resources to support sales on site; unlike single service providers (such as sales agents or market research firms) BPO providers offer their clients end-to-end solutions that significantly reduce both complexity and interfaces as well as the work involved in coordination.
We at SIG are one of Europe’s leading business process outsourcing companies with focus on Field Sales & Field Marketing activities.
If you would like to find out more about what BPO can do for your brand, do not hesitate to contact us for further advice.
THE FOLLOWING ARE BPO ADVANTAGES:
- Improving efficiency and increase in sales productivity
- Sustainable cost reduction and resource saving
- Less complexity and fewer interfaces
- Transparent and partly performance-related budget
- Allowing staff and management to focus on core competencies / core strategy
- Reducing headcount
- Increasing flexibility
- Outsourced non-core processes of customers are core processes of BPO-partner
- Measurable KPI-based execution
- Role-based information of all roles involved
- No redundant information by means of enhanced digitisation
- Faster adaption to market changes including digitisation of business workflows
- Acceleration of time-to-market for new products
- Real-time state-of-the-art technology
- "Change / adaption" = business model and reason for the right to exist of BPO-partner